Kissing your dog can give you ringworm, E.coli and salmonella... but I love mine too much to stop: KATE SPICER

New Photo - Kissing your dog can give you ringworm, E.coli and salmonella... but I love mine too much to stop: KATE SPICER
Kissing your dog can give you ringworm, E.coli and salmonella... but I love mine too much to stop: KATE SPICER
What do I have in common with Nicola Peltz Beckham? She is a rich, luscious, twenty-something model, actress and heiress, married to Brooklyn Beckham, and I'm...well, none of the above. And yet looking at an Instagram post of Nicola kissing her Chihuahua Nala, I realise that in fact we are soul sisters, both of us completely unafraid of the 600 or so species of bacteria and other microorganisms that live in dogs' mouths.
More >> https://ift.tt/2jrDPhM Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

PYN ANIO © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com