Sister Wives: Kody Brown Refuses to Be Punished by His Kids for a Crime I Did Not Commit Besides Not Being Madly in Love with Their Moms

New Photo - Sister Wives: Kody Brown Refuses to Be Punished by His Kids for a Crime I Did Not Commit Besides Not Being Madly in Love with Their Moms
Sister Wives: Kody Brown Refuses to Be Punished by His Kids for a Crime I Did Not Commit Besides Not Being Madly in Love with Their Moms
Kody Brown is setting the record straight on what he believes his children resent him for. During the latest episode of Sister Wives that aired on Sunday, Oct. 6, Kody and Robyn Brown got into a heated argument before cameras arrived that then led to Kody getting into his car and driving off by himself. As for how the exchange began, Robyn explained, "I was putting pressure on Cody to work on his relationships with his kids and it triggered him and it upset him.
More >> https://ift.tt/51rNzZj Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

PYN ANIO © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com