Eminem Makes Shocking Reference to Alec Baldwin, Rust Shooting in New Song: Get Popped Like Halyna Hutchins

New Photo - Eminem Makes Shocking Reference to Alec Baldwin, Rust Shooting in New Song: Get Popped Like Halyna Hutchins
Eminem Makes Shocking Reference to Alec Baldwin, Rust Shooting in New Song: Get Popped Like Halyna Hutchins
Eminem references Alec Baldwin as well as late Rust cinematographer Halyna Hutchins in lyrics featured on one of his new songs. The rapper debuted a new album titled The Death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) on July 12, featuring a track called "Fuel." At one point in the song, Eminem, 51, raps about guns and says: "But it's in a holster, I proceed to bust it / F--- around and get popped like Halyna Hutchins / Like I'm Alec Baldwin, what I mean is buckin' you down, coup de grâce….
More >> https://ift.tt/V1zJCxu Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

PYN ANIO © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com