Infamous Chicago cop is seen in disgusting confrontation just two years after beating Cubs fan outside Wrigley Field while saying 'I love this part, free shots'

New Photo - Infamous Chicago cop is seen in disgusting confrontation just two years after beating Cubs fan outside Wrigley Field while saying 'I love this part, free shots'
Infamous Chicago cop is seen in disgusting confrontation just two years after beating Cubs fan outside Wrigley Field while saying 'I love this part, free shots'
A veteran Chicago Police officer of 29 years has been stripped of his police powers after video was posted online of him allegedly using a racial slur while at a Chicago bar. Lt. Andrew Dakuras, 55, was identified by a fellow bar patron, Raheem, who posted the video to his personal Instagram page. He recognized Dakuras as the same man who beat a Chicago Cubs fan so badly in 2016 that he needed to be hospitalized.
More >> https://ift.tt/icPeG9R Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

PYN ANIO © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com