Jordan Chiles Recalls People 'Racially Attacking' Her as a Child: Ive Gotten Told That I Wasnt Black

New Photo - Jordan Chiles Recalls People 'Racially Attacking' Her as a Child: Ive Gotten Told That I Wasnt Black
Jordan Chiles Recalls People 'Racially Attacking' Her as a Child: Ive Gotten Told That I Wasnt Black
Jordan Chiles is opening up about the racism she faced as a young Black girl in gymnastics. Ahead of the Summer Olympics in Paris, the 23-year-old gymnast covered Teen Vogue's July/August issue — and in her wide-ranging conversation with the magazine, she recounted an incident of racial discrimination she experienced as a child. "Some lady in the crowd basically was like, 'She doesn't deserve to be on the floor. She doesn't even look like anybody else,' " she told Teen Vogue.
More >> https://ift.tt/lwMN5qe Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

PYN ANIO © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com